Sponsor

VOTING IS NOW ...OPEN!

Postby chill » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:28 am

Ladies and Gentlemen.

After a long wait….. THEY ARE BACK!! :clap: :dance:

Yes the awards are back!

DRUM ROLL!*

THE SECOND ANNUAL TIGGER AWARDS.

Following on from the hugely successful inaugural Tiggers I am running them again this time bigger and better! All these awards are for fun, I have headed all the categories - but I can’t stress enough that all these are for fun and a bit of a giggle. Please note comments on the DB5 voting and the AN Other model.

The exciting bit!!

The categories!

These are the 'important ones'

AWARDS LIST

Best DB5 –prize
Best Tiger –prize
Best Victory – prize
Best Endeavour – prize
Best AN Other Model –prize
Outstanding Member Of The Year - prize
Best International Member Of The Year - prize
Most Helpful Member Of The Year -prize
Most Disruptive Member Of The Year-prize
Board Member Of The Year - prize

The 'Funny Ones'

Planker of the year.
Dancing Girl of The Year
Dancing Male of the year (for the female contingent)
Best Chocolate Bar of the year
Best build diary of the year
Joker OF the Year
Hot Tips OF the Year
Prat of The Year

VOTES

VOTING STARTS NOW- ALL VOTES BY PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY TO ME -Chill - please. Everyone past and present on this forum are eligible to vote. Voting will continue to midnight Sunday 30Th September 2012. Winners will be announced on this board. All winners will be contacted via PM for postal addresses. Any overseas winners please allow for prizes to be delivered. The prizes are real and will be sent via postal service both in the UK and Overseas.

One vote per person per category, unless the results are tied then see note on 'tied voting'.

ALL THOSE WINNERS/AND THE NOMINEES FOR EACH AWARDS WILL BE POSTED ON THE BOARDS after the closing date and sent to two independent people for variation at end of voting before winners are announced.

TIED VOTING

In the case of a tie during the voting period and the tie remains at the end of the voting period. The two people will be contacted via PM and their names listed on the relevant voting section and will go forward to an extra week of voting. All scores will be set to zero and the voting will resume for a period of one week (7 days) and the bar on more than one vote one board registered person shall be revoked for this period of voting.

IMPORTANT FOOT NOTE IN EVENT OF TIED VOTING

All past votes/voting will be zeroed and do not count, so everyone who voted in the last round will need to post their ballot again

Karma will be also be awarded to all winners.

Please please everyone vote for these awards for this to work. The prizes are real and will be posted out to all prize winners by post.

There is no cash alternative to the prizes. Judge/s descision is final. Judge/s reserves the right to alter any prize without prior notification.

DB5 VOTES AND ENTRIES.

With regards to the DB5 voting. The magazine run has ended and everyone has the full allocation of parts(United Kingdoms print has ended). All those wishing to have their entries voted upon by fellow board members has to fall into the following:
A) Fully finished
B) Be within three issues of being completed so it looks like a Db5 and not a collection of parts
Both modded and un modded are voted for in the same section (as an un modded Bismarck won one year)

TIGERS

Yes these are still being built but we are now up to issue 104 (ish) and there are lot of excellent builds out there and are tank shaped and are far enough advanced to be voted for.

HOODS

Unfortuantly the Hoods are not yet eligible for voting due to the fact they are at a very early stage of construction. So next year these will be eligiable.

AN OTHER MODELS

These can encompass anything from the Bentley to the Stuka or Zero for example

LEGO

Even though we have an excellent and well used Lego Section I am discounting Lego(sorry) as these are very much plug and play kits out of a box. Unless it is something special ie scratch built or something like a life size Dancing Girl made of Lego!

All people/models represented in the announcement for the promotion/enhancement of the forum and Tigger Awards and subsequent winners thread are over 18 years of age and proof of age are on file and can be requested by contacting board member Chill by PM. All photos/related Indica and imagery used in this promotion remain the property of the model(s) L Glendinning and the photography studios. Reproduction of the images by printing, forwarding, used on social media sites or distributed by any other forms is not allowed with out the expressed written permission of the Model(s) L Glendinning and the Photographer.

These awards have no affliation to any publishing house or official governing body.
And there may/will be the odd surprise or two along the way to spur you all on.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE EVERYONE THESE ARE YOUR AWARDS
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Re: VOTING IS NOW ...OPEN!

Postby SkyFire » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:02 am

Just a quick note on the DB5 in Australia. It's not finished the run yet, but should be by the time voting closes. Just to throw a spanner in the works the DB5 is only just starting in some parts of Australia.
bItuHpa' BIHeghjaj - (Death before shame). ortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay' - Revenge is a dish best served cold. Qapla'!
SkyFire
Major
Major

Postby chill » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:14 am

HI sky

thanks for the post- I had taken into account the different start dates, hence the rule of three issues to completion as I know it will look like a car at that point.

If you can get the car done in the folowing four weeks then thats fine. But please dont rush to finish it - this comp is for a bit of fun- and I dont want anyones model ruining.
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby SkyFire » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:53 am

Easier for it too go in next year, unless of course Bissett Magazines do a big delivery of parts.
bItuHpa' BIHeghjaj - (Death before shame). ortaS bIr jablu'DI', reH QaQqu' nay' - Revenge is a dish best served cold. Qapla'!
SkyFire
Major
Major

Postby chill » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:02 pm

No problem at all.

I can run next year for the DB5. Still. loads of other awards to vote and enter.

With Skys excellent comment about the level of builds Ive just clarified the UK print run has ended in the rules.
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Return to The Tigger Awards, 2012