The Tiggers, 2013 : THE RESULTS !!!!

It's what you've been waiting for !!!!
Bigger and better than ever before !

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:21 pm

I'm posting this on behalf of Chill as he has some PC problems - Mark.

THE TIGGER AWARDS – THE WINNERS!!!
The votes are in!

The midnight oil was burnt. Bribes were counted. Some money wasn’t even legal tender. Come to think of it some money wouldn’t even come out of the brown envelopes. Look to have been stuck in with super glue on closer inspection…but I digress somewhat.

Sit down get your comfy slippers on. Brace yourself for Miss Atomic Bombs arrival to the Dancing Girl Club. Cold flannels are available on request, to sooth your fevered brow. Bromide is also available. But Green Cocktails have the similar effect. Or is that the same base chemical formula and taste…guaranteed to make you loose the hairs of your chest let alone put them on!

Oh yes make sure you all stay around for a late announcement. A reward is there for the brave….

Let the grand festival commence!

AWARDS LIST

Best build diary of the year
Nominees Conies Victory, Mark Tiger, B Ashton- Db5. Maximus Hood, Markus Paper Titanic and Morrigans Mustang.

Winner. A highly popular diary is Maximus Hood build. Well done. I too have watched your build and watch her grow on the slipway. Look forward to her launch.

Best Tiger –prize
Nominees Doug, Bert,

Winner Once again another landslide, clear cut winner in this years award. The winner is Bert. Well done, some fantastic comments were made towards your superb Tiger Build. It is something we all aspire to even close to building.

Best AN Other Model –prize
Nominees. Morrigan for her Mustang, Erics Hood, Sparbuck, Fairbass Sovereign, Markus Paper Titanic. Maximus Hood , Mikes Bounty and Caspers Bentley.

Winner- a clear cut winner from the outset. Morrigans Mustang. Your Corsair build is already a hot contender for next year.

Best International Member Of The Year – prize
As our forum grows over the Globe is pleasant to see new names appear on this award. A clear sign of our success.

Nominees: Morrigan. Baby Aston, Eric, S Death and Grant J.

Winner Is Morrigan. Well done on another win.

Most Helpful Member Of The Year -prize
Nominees Paul, Mark W. Casper, Baby Aston, Steve, Eric, Maximus and Morrigan.

Winner by a fair chalk is Mark W. Well done Mark on your win and in organising a great forum where we sometimes post pictures of our builds.

Most Disruptive Member Of The Year-prize
Nominees Paul, Me (Chill), Man Over Board, Baby Ashton, Eric.

Winner It was a very close call this year, but I just got it in the final furlong.

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me, considering I’ve not been that active as of late. But I’m glad to know I am still being disruptive. I will continue my manifesto to bring chaos to order!!

The 'Funny Ones'

Planker of the year.
Nominees Steam 60, Man Over Board, Darron. Snap dragon. Paul and Eric.

Winner Eric for his superb planking on his Hood!

Dancing Girl of The Year
Nominees: Again voting was very keen and popular. The nominees were Miranda Kerr, Clara the new Doctor Who assistant. Rosie Jones Page3 Model( an ever present nominee year on year) along with Rosie Hunntington-Whitley & Charlize Theron. Our very own Morrigan. Megan Fox. Also a vote was cast for the DH Mosquito KA114. Nice curves I believe along side being equipped with something’s called ‘bangers’ oopps sorry misread, that something’s that go bang!!!

However:

The winner is: Miss Atomic Bomb(funnily enough) wonder how that happened?!

Dancing Male of the year (for the female contingent)
Nominees: ‘Magic Mike’, Our very own Paul Ferris, Sean Connery & Liam Hemsworth. Bradley Cooper and Dean Barker.

Winner :The voting was close. But edging in just at the end, thus winning the award – now named the ‘How you doing?!(From Friends) Award ’ the winner is Paul!!

Congrats Paul. A new sequinned cod piece and dancing pole are in the post to you.

Best Cereal of the year
Nominees Knaves, Porridge. Kelloggs Cornflakes. Tesco Burgers

Winner: Funnily enough Tesco Burgers. Based on the reasoning that considering it was everything but a burger it stands to reason that cereal was also involved!!!

Joker Of the Year
Judging by the amount of chatter and discussion on the board, I think a lot of you have guessed the winner….

Nominees Mike B, Paul and Morrigan.

Winner – by a huge landslide and again retaining his crown for a third year…Mike B!!!!

Hot Tips Of the Year
Nominees. Snaps Samorai repair (c.w fingerprints) Baby Astons and Morrighan.

Winner is Baby Astons with his continuous advise and tips through out the year. Well done.

Prat of The Year
Many varied votes this year.

Nominees: Snapdragon, Snapdragons Nephew. The Coalition Goverment and Paul.

Winner Well the winner by a long chalk is: Snapsdragon. More over for failing to lock his door to his mancave…

Board Member Of The Year – prize

Now this is the big one that everyone wants, one of the hottest fought for awards. I combined the Outstanding and Board Member of the year together for this season So without further ado the list (and there were lots)

Nominees: Mark, Paul. Chill, Sparbuck, Farrabass, Chill, Man over board. Casper, Morrighan, Mike and Coenie

Winner….by a very slim margin…is………..PAUL!

Well done Paul. I got a lot of PM’s with comments that you do a lot on the board and promotion of sections. Along with some concerns over your closeness with Super Glue. I have a number for a therapist as part of your Award…

Well that’s it. The Award prize fund cupboard is empty. Well deserved congratulations to all the winners. Also as promised I will donate my prize to a board member. From the votes a lot of PM’s commentated on one member and his build. So based on peoples views I am donating my prize to Markus and his Paper Titanic. Well done Markus. Will all winners PM me with their addresses so I can get your prizes off to you.

I really can’t say thank you enough to all those who took the time to vote. Well done to the worthy winners. Some categories were very close calls towards the end.

Once again a massive thank you from me to you all for joining in and making this awards work and being highly successful and enjoyable every single year.

Viva la Victory!

Viva la awards!!

Viva la Ms Atomic Bomb!!!

It is with a heavy heart that this is the last time I will be running the Tiggers. So well done to the class of 2013. You are the final batch of Tigger winners.

Thank you for making the past Tigger awards a rip roaring success.

But…. Stand by for a re-boot…

?

Coming Summer 2014

To theatres near you.

She’ll be back….

Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Tiggers, 2013 : THE RESULTS !!!!

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:58 pm

Well done everyone!

Some very worthy winners in there. :clap:

Thank you once again for running the Tigger Chill, superb as always. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Building;
HMS Hood
Tiger Tank
RMS Titanic

Built;
Bismarck
Eric
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:10 pm

Thanks for everyone who voted for me as the most helpful member. Not sure I really deserve it, but nevertheless, I am very grateful that you think I do.

Congratulations to all the winners. The Awards are recognition of your efforts and skills, as voted for by the forum members, so you should be justifiably proud.

Thanks also to Chill for running the awards. A great success as ever and we all really appreciate your efforts (particularly this year as I know you had a lot of other things on your plate. Congratulations on your Most Disruptive Member award. I shall be sending you your prize ! But you'll have to wait until Xmas ;)

I hope we don't have to wait for too long for Ms Atomic Bomb to grace us at the award ceremony :D

PS. I loved the Best International Member vote for Eric :laughing-rolling:
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Mark wrote:
PS. I loved the Best International Member vote for Eric :laughing-rolling:

Yes, I saw that.....Scotland hasn't had its referendum yet!!!! :laughing-rolling:

I forgot to say Thank You for my award of planker of the year again! :oops:
Building;
HMS Hood
Tiger Tank
RMS Titanic

Built;
Bismarck
Eric
Colonel
Colonel

Postby casper » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:25 pm

congrats to all this years worthy winners :clap: :clap: :clap: :)
cant wait to see you in your sequinned cod piece dancing round that pole Paul :lol: :laughing-rolling: congratulations matey :D
congratulations Mike b :D third year running :clap: :clap: :clap:
huge thank you chill for organising the Tigers :clap: :D and congratulations on your award :) will pass on the bromide but Cold flannels and a Jack Daniels are at hand
well done Maximus on your excellent Hood build :clap: :clap:
well done Bert your Tiger is excellent :clap: and congratulations Morrigan :clap: you continue to amaze us with your knowledge in aircraft and superb build diary's
well done BA :clap: :) I big thank you for all the tips and helpful advice given throughout the year :D and congrats and huge thanks to Mark :clap: :clap: :D boy this year has flown by :think:
Tesco burgers :lol: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
well done everyone :clap: :clap: :D
My Honda MP4/4 Build Diary
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=5208
casper
General
General

Postby COENIE » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:59 pm

Congratulations to all the winners :clap: :clap: especially the funny ones and Eric (You are a supurb Planker of your model, but to be a "funny" planker of the year :?: :?: ) Help me out here?? :think:
I started here ... viewtopic.php?f=57&t=228#p1377
and is now finish with ... viewtopic.php?f=48&t=339
COENIE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby steve131 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:07 pm

Well done all the winners :clap: :clap: Like Casper says when do we get the photos of Paul and his pole. ;) :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
steve131
Brigadier
Brigadier

Postby Paul » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:21 pm

Hi All,

Firstly I'd really like to thank Chill for running the competition, as I know that it does take a lot of work to run and co-ordinate. :D :D

Also for Mark running a very family friendly forum that has expanded this year with all the extra threads with all types of new builds (they've all been great to read) the quality of the non-partwork builds have also been an absolute joy to read and see! :D :D

In addition I'd like to congratulate all the winners, nominees and thank all who took part in the voting. :D

I'm also so pleased that Mike B has retained his title of Joker of the Year for the third year running (Wow!!!), as despite the "Groans" they do make a hard day at work seem irrespective when I read them! :D :D

As for me, I am a bit stuck or is that :superlglue: for words!!!!

Though perhaps the following might have helped ......?????!!!!!

NB, all of the dodgy brown envelopes didn't have any postage on them either.....!!!!

Once again Many thanks to Chill, Mark and you All.

NNB I've just clocked the "Congrats Paul. A new sequinned cod piece and dancing pole are in the post to you."........!!!!!!!
Just :) to Cause a Landslide - Some :superlglue: will be included .....

Shelby Mustang GT-500
Pocher Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
Paul
General
General

Postby baby_astons » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:14 pm

many thanks to chill for running the contest, congrats to all winners and flowers to all who thought I was of some help during the year - a pleasure as always!!!!
building:DB5~E-Type~Testarossa~Aston Vantage V12~Millennium Falcon

stash: viewtopic.php?f=157&t=5628

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
baby_astons
General
General

Postby morrigan » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:01 am

A huge Thank you Chill for yet another stunning awards spectacular :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Is miss Atomic Bomb inspired by this?

Congratulations to all awards winners, Paul please be careful with your prize and don't :superlglue: yourself to the pole.

Waiting with popcorn for the late announcement
Needs more fusewire
morrigan
Lietenant Colonel
Lietenant Colonel

Postby chill » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 am

You are not far off ....you not already seen the proofs ?!! Lol

Oh yes one last award .

Best victory / total landslide - Conie ! Well done .
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby chill » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 am

Many many thanks again for voting and making it work .

Will all the winners please PM me with your addresses so the prices can start to be posted out to you all .
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:20 am

chill wrote:You are not far off ....you not already seen the proofs ?!! Lol

Oh yes one last award .

Best victory / total landslide - Conie ! Well done .

Well done Coenie!!! :clap:
Building;
HMS Hood
Tiger Tank
RMS Titanic

Built;
Bismarck
Eric
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Paul » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:52 pm

The QQM/SWMBO is not a happy bunny about all this ......

As she's now madly adding a lot of sequins to a pair of Y Fronts for me .....!!!!!! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Shelby Mustang GT-500
Paul
General
General

Postby COENIE » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:58 pm

Thank you all for the award as this makes me more proud of this great model and the bragging rights that this award bestows on me and the Blonde. :D :D :D

A special thanks to all those who inspired me during the build with their positive comments, K's and even hijacks of the build diary to continue improving on the build.

What a great forum we have here :!: :!: Thanks Mark and Chill for allowing us to go on and on and on and on ... building great models. :clap: :clap:
I started here ... viewtopic.php?f=57&t=228#p1377
and is now finish with ... viewtopic.php?f=48&t=339
COENIE
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Postby chill » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Well more over to mark for running the forum. I just appear , and run riot being the dancing girls , and flounce off !
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby Paul » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi Chill,
Any spare dancing girls to go along with the pole ...... :roll: :roll: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:
Now, this is where the QQM/SWMBO does get really annoyed with me ........ Now how many sequins to go ....????!!!!! :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

Shelby Mustang GT-500
Paul
General
General

Postby chill » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:49 pm

Erm no to sny spare girls
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby Manoverboard » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi guys,
Hey I was nominated !!! a few times too, I'm most proud of the most is"most disruptive" cat. so I'd like to thank my mum and dad, my milkman, my postman and the women in the corner shop who has a "wonky" eye.
Necessity is the mother of invention, but still keep your powder dry
Manoverboard
Lietenant Colonel
Lietenant Colonel

Postby Paul » Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:46 pm

Hi Kim,

for my sins, I won the most disruptive member last year !!!! :laughing-rolling:

Shelby Mustang GT-500
Paul
General
General

Next

Return to The Tigger Awards, 2013