Newbie needs wiring diagram of real car

Discussions about how to improve or modify the model

Re: Newbie needs wiring diagram of real car

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Paul » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi Roy,

I think that Mark has summed up the main "problems" with the DB5.

In retrospect, for those that want, it does offer a lot more to Mod (modify) than perhaps the GTR.

Overall, even I'm really pleased with my DB5 and all that see it at home are very complimentary about it ! :shock: :) :) :)
Just :) to Cause a Landslide - Some :superlglue: will be included .....

Shelby Mustang GT-500
Pocher Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
Paul
General
General

Postby bluevoice » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:44 pm

@mark: I just revised my model and was wondering if anyone got the ejector seat to work like it should. The problem with mine is that it won't catch so it keeps ejecting. I read in your post that you say you got it working, could you please explain how to do it? Thanks!
bluevoice
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Mark » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:17 am

bluevoice wrote:@mark: I just revised my model and was wondering if anyone got the ejector seat to work like it should. The problem with mine is that it won't catch so it keeps ejecting. I read in your post that you say you got it working, could you please explain how to do it? Thanks!

Sorry, I can't remember.... It was a long time ago. It was probably a case of filing something so the seat would go down a bit further, or possibly filing the base where the spring sits so you don't need to compress the spring so much.
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MML » Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:23 pm

MML
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby bluevoice » Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:11 pm

Thank you for your feedback both Mark as MML. I remember there were 2 versions of the chassis with 2 pins that had to be filed off to make it work. The thing is, mine was one of the newer version without the pins to start off. So nothing to mod to make it work.

I'd also noticed that video online and got 2 paperclips ready but there's no effect if I put it there. If I'm correct he put the paperclip there in order to not let that lever go to far. The problem is my lever is getting pushed away as soon as I insert the ejector seat. Looks almost like the spring for that lever is just to weak, but I don't see any way to easily fix this.

I guess my DB5 will have to do without it but still not very happy that in the end I won't have a fully functional model. :cry:
bluevoice
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mrmetallica1 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:01 pm

baby_astons wrote:roy, to be friendly, the magazine build instructions are for the bin, whatever issue you start with -
much better are the pdf instructions which can be found online on the EM page -
you can download them but there are still a few white spots where you see something is missing between two sheets -
we've had a few builds here so if you face troubles you can always ask - best start your own diary and let us see what you do and ask when it's trouble-time -
btw. I should be looking up the diagram you need over the weekend...

ive looked at downloading the pdf files but cant find them on the site. does any one have the they can send me please .
mrmetallica1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby bluevoice » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:38 am

mrmetallica1 wrote:
baby_astons wrote:roy, to be friendly, the magazine build instructions are for the bin, whatever issue you start with -
you can download them but there are still a few white spots where you see something is missing between two sheets -
we've had a few builds here so if you face troubles you can always ask - best start your own diary and let us see what you do and ask when it's trouble-time -

ive looked at downloading the pdf files but cant find them on the site. does any one have the they can send me please .

You can still download them from here:

https://www.eaglemoss-secure.com/db5_se ... ctions.asp
bluevoice
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mrmetallica1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:25 pm

bluevoice wrote:
mrmetallica1 wrote:

You can still download them from here:

https://www.eaglemoss-secure.com/db5_se ... ctions.asp

ive got them now but when you click on the link it comes up with 404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
mrmetallica1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Modifications and improvements