HOOD BUILD i give up now

Re: HOOD BUILD i give up now

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Kidsaplenty » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:59 pm

Once in a lifetime opportunity to build this beauty. Just imagine what she will look like when you've finished :dance:

Definately do NOT give up!!! :angry-banghead:

Just email Hachette@jacklinservice.com with the problem and they will issue the replacement parts. They have been great with me especially all the way through the Bismarck magazines, I really couldnt complain at their excellent service.
Kidsaplenty
Lance Corporal
Lance Corporal

Postby dragonstalker » Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:20 am

Hi alan &kidsaplentyas i said earlier on this page i too had difficulty from hachette early on and that i then went to my local newsagents &have had no problems since always on time and no broken parts , the only problem i,ve had is that until last thurs 21st feb i hadn,t had any more binders can anyone tell me how many binders that we are supposed to have at present. Try not to give up alan i know its harder as we get older, do you not have someone who could get your issues from w.h.smith,s if you were to ring them and ask them to try and get all the back issues it might be easier on you to go this way . keep your glue sticky and not on your fingers as this makes a mess. :superlglue: :superlglue: :superlglue: :) :) :) :)
dragonstalker
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby chill » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:45 am

dragonstalker wrote:Hi alan &kidsaplentyas i said earlier on this page i too had difficulty from hachette early on and that i then went to my local newsagents &have had no problems since always on time and no broken parts , the only problem i,ve had is that until last thurs 21st feb i hadn,t had any more binders can anyone tell me how many binders that we are supposed to have at present. Try not to give up alan i know its harder as we get older, do you not have someone who could get your issues from w.h.smith,s if you were to ring them and ask them to try and get all the back issues it might be easier on you to go this way . keep your glue sticky and not on your fingers as this makes a mess. :superlglue: :superlglue: :superlglue: :) :) :) :)

If you still are after the Hood Binders I have some if you want them.
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby dragonstalker » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:45 am

Thanks chill its not that but i dont know how many were supposed to have at present 2,3, how many . my newsagent says she can get them for me but i need to know how many do i need to order to bring me up to the right amount i only have two as i said before many thanks if you can help me out. :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-sunshine:
dragonstalker
Colour Sergeant
Colour Sergeant

Postby chill » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:00 am

dragonstalker wrote:Thanks chill its not that but i dont know how many were supposed to have at present 2,3, how many . my newsagent says she can get them for me but i need to know how many do i need to order to bring me up to the right amount i only have two as i said before many thanks if you can help me out. :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-sunshine: :angelic-sunshine:

Hi - of course I can assist. I'm only needing two folders TBH - one for the build instructions and one for the History of the Hood. So I have (I think) two folders going spare -but at elast one.

if you like I can send you two , one now , and one when I get it.

Let me know by PM if you want to buy them of me.
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Postby Mark » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:25 am

I think you'll need two for the instructions. My first instruction folder is almost full into the 70's.
I think the Naval Warefare section will tke two folders ars well, but the History of the Hood will probably fit into one. (Don't quote me !)
Therefore, I reckon 5 for the full series. or three is you're not bothered about the Naval Warefare section.

Hope that helps
Cheers
Mark

If you nose runs and your feet smell, you're upside down !
Mark
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chill » Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:13 am

Mark wrote:I think you'll need two for the instructions. My first instruction folder is almost full into the 70's.
I think the Naval Warefare section will tke two folders ars well, but the History of the Hood will probably fit into one. (Don't quote me !)
Therefore, I reckon 5 for the full series. or three is you're not bothered about the Naval Warefare section.

Hope that helps

Ok....I have one folder going spare :laughing-rolling:
Who cares who wins
chill
Major General
Major General

Previous

Return to Delivery of issues